Reasons to Love the Crosby Hotel
I know this list is all "The Bowery" blah blah blah. But the Crosby (and the Greenwich) can be delightful.
- •Gluten-free afternoon tea!I mean, dreams.
- •Weird body forms that remind me of that tiny- waisted woman from The Guinness Book. Who has a waist like that? Somebody in olden times, that's who.
- •Best water pressure in town, courtesy of this guy.
- •Big fat windows, the size of the whole wall.
- •Find me a cuter pencil, I dare you.
- •Worth mentioning Gluten -free high tea again.
- •This guy I actually don't like but no longer hate since I learned to turn off internal blue light (it took months).
- •I actually do not know anyone staying here.
- •This guy: