ANGELA'S 5 BEST OUTFITS ON MY SO-CALLED LIFE
- 1.World Happiness dress: crimson red velvet, crushed red velvet at that. Bell sleeves.
- 2.Halloween outfit: puce angora sweater, mini, cat eye glasses
- 3.Nubby oatmeal sweater with long sleeved tee underneath. Layering in a dirtbag way was a classic look of the 90s. It's sloppy, it's IDGAF even though it's highly calculated.
- 4.Plaid shirt worn over dresses or casually tied around waist. More dirtbag layering.
- 5.Overalls, corduroy or denim. I mourn the loss of overalls.