BIRTHDAY GIFTS I WOULD LIKE
Inspired by @mindy
- •For somebody to come hang up all my artwork and measure and curate
- •A gift basket of my favorite discontinued snacks: strawberry Bonkers, Mountainberry Kool-Aid, Kashi honey sesame crackers, peanut butter Boppers
- •Agent Provocateur bras but no panties. I always buy them and they're just as expensive as the bras, and yet I never wear them. It would be a waste of your money. Also it's uncomfortable to sit on lace for a long period of time.
- •Chinese tea that blooms into a flower when you pour hot water on top
- •Prada floral backpack
- •A beautifully bound photo album of me and you, engraved with something meaningful to us like the day we met, inside joke, etc
- •Ice cream maker and also pls organize my kitchen cabinets so I have room to store it
- •Criterion Collection DVD of Rebecca
- •Original Sweet Valley High cover painting. My best friend used to work at Alloy so I know they exist! Pls procure somehow. First choice cover would be Secrets.
- •Tickets to Led Zeppelin reunion show
- •Tim Riggins's letterman jacket. Full disclosure I already own a Panthers letterman jacket from the show, but it's just an anonymous extra's.
- •Makeup lesson from a celebrity makeup artist who knows how to do Asian eyes
- •Irene Neuwirth necklace-- specifically a necklace of Taylor Swift's cat, with opals and diamonds. Her cat is so cute.
- •Fly out Marie Kondo to kondo my apartment
- •Floral ribbed long underwear set
- •Chanel bag like the one Rachel McAdams carries in Midnight in Paris
- •Tranquil Breezes perfume