HOW TO FLY LIKE A BOSS ✈️
Fly like you're in first class even if you're not in first class.
- •Jennifer Aniston or Kevin Hart movies ONLYThey both put me in a good mood, but more importantly, they put me in a comfortable mood. I don't have to work hard with these guys. I relax like I'm with old friends. Also crying on planes is a real thing and it's the worst. Rarely do I cry in a Jennifer or Kevin movie. Except Marley and Me. 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
- •Little pillow with high thread count pillowcase to feel extra luxuriousDon't forget to pack a fresh pillowcase for the return flight!
- •Noise cancellation headphones
- •Pack a little cheese plate!Throw in some Marcona almonds, dried fruit. Maybe some Japanese snack mix. If possible, go to Dean and Deluca before the flight and buy like you are packing a cute little picnic.
- •Cashmere throw that you drape over yourself like Oprah
- •Socks for if your feet get cold
- •Thick face cream that you slather on mid-flight
- •Fiji water to feel extra 💰
- •EmergenC to feel like you are doing something to protect yourselfDebatable on whether or not it actually works but good health starts in your head, right?
- •Eyeglass case if you wear glassesIf you are a 24/7 glasses wearer, taking off your glasses in public feels like you are really committing to sleep. I don't know about you but I can't rest comfortably without knowing my glasses are safe.
- •1 emergency Ativan for if you can't fall asleep