WHAT TO EAT AT AIRPORTS
Pls make suggestions!
- •Heathrow: The Gorgeous KitchenThey have fresh squeezed juice and their own bakery. Get the English breakfast with baked beans and fried eggs and tomato.
- •Austin TX: Salt LickGet the breakfast tacos-- one brisket and one sausage.
- •JFK: Shake ShackSelf explanatory. Wait! Don't get their breakfast sandwich or the granola custard thing. Just get a burger no matter what. Sausage vs hamburger meat, breakfast food is arbitrary. Also their breakfast sandwiches are terrible.
- •St Louis: n/aThere's nothing for you here. Best off getting some wasabi peas or Chex Mix at the newsstand.
- •San Francisco: AndalesJust get a burrito bowl and call it a day.
- •Dulles: Chipotle