Best Music for Getting Shit Done
I did a thorough de-cluttering of the kitchen today, and these are my go-to soundtracks for such an occasion ✨I'd love to hear your suggestions!
- •Music for 18 Musicians, Steve ReichNon-stop, constantly evolving energy. Also excellent for long road trips.
- •Goldberg Variations, J.S. BachA true, unbeatable classic. Elegance, energy, inevitability. Jeremy Denk's interpretation is my very favorite - attention to every last musical strand.
- •A great soundtrack with some pleasant and not to distracting instrumental tracksSuggested by @collinitquits
- •Amelie soundtrackJust enough energy but just enough calm to glide me through the chores 😉Suggested by @angela3950
- •For studying: Mogwai. For stressful/tough shit: Rage against the Machine.Suggested by @emtwids
- •La La Land SoundtrackIt's adderal to me TBHSuggested by @aliciamcelhaney
- •Pg.lostAwesome post rock bang from Sweden. This is what saves me from coffee absences. If you really want to go deep into this kind of music, subscribe to the YouTube channels Wherepostrockdwells and Worldhaspostrock.Suggested by @Jaycer17