Guys I'm Into on "The Crown," Ranked
This list is the most auspicious return I could muster after a six-month silence 🙃
- 11.Tommy Lascelles (Pip Torrens)I'm not proud of this.
- 10.The Duke of Windsor (Alex Jennings)Look, I don't get it either, it's just how I feel.
- 9.King George VI (Jared Harris)DILF? KILF?
- 8.Porchey (Joseph Kloska)Handsome, nice-guy foil to unruly Philip.
- 7.Lord Mountbatten (Greg Wise)In real life he's married to living goddess Emma Thompson, because OF COURSE HE IS
- 6.Graham Sutherland (Stephen Dillane)Brooding artist with no time for superficial pleasantries. Into it.
- 5.Hans ZimmerHe wrote the main title and I really like chromatic third relationships, ok?
- 4.Anthony Eden (Jeremy Northam)YUP. Into everything about this.
- 3.Martin Charteris (Harry Hadden-Paton)Symmetrical face ✔️, boyish charm ✔️, great at his job ✔️
- 2.Group Captain Peter Townsend (Ben Miles)Honestly his cheekbones could CUT GLASS, and how about that British reticence 😚
- 1.Prince Philip (Matt Smith)❌RAZOR-SHARP BONE STRUCTURE❌ 😌😌😌