LESLIE KNOPE'S TOP INTOXICATED MOMENTS, CHRONOLOGICALLY
I'm not encouraging getting drunk with friends (or silly on flu medicine). But I'm not NOT encouraging it.
- •"Lady Marmalard"The beautiful beginnings of the Leslie-Ann best-friendship. Possibly the most laugh-out-loud moment of season one.
- •"Queen of the Gays""Ma-ma-ma poker face, ma-ma poker face"
- •Practice Date"You are too. YOU ARE TOO, ANN!"
- •Flu Season"When I read the meter, it was in hieroglyphics. Do you know the exchange rate?" Maybe my favorite episode.
- •The Fight"YOU'RE STUPID AND YOU'RE DRUNK AND YOU'RE STUPID."
- •Tammy One"EVERYBODY PANTS NOW!"
- •The one with the interviewA light moment in sometimes-heavy season 4. Ann's Russian accent is a good bonus.
- •After the recallOkay, so this is a sad point in Leslie's story, overall. This demonstrates, however, that it's pretty fun to get drunk and lovey-dovey with your S.O. Also one of Leslie's best hair looks.
- •Parental drunkennessBen and Leslie have an accidental night of crazy partying, and it's great. This may or may not result in a premature congressional bid for Ben.