STARBUCKS COFFEE BEVERAGES, RANKED FROM MOST TO LEAST HARDCORE
- 1.Straight espressoQuick to make and to drink. No fuss. You might burn your tongue, though.
- 2.Cold-brew coffeeStrong and delicious, plus the cool temperature and the straw make for easy, efficient consumption. Only slightly hipsterly.
- 3.Hot coffee or traditional iced coffeeThe classic. Fun fact: blonde roast coffees have MORE caffeine than darker roasts (and they're more refreshing, IMO)
- 4.AmericanoYes, that's espresso in there, but unless you're getting extra shots, there's actually less caffeine ounce-for-ounce than plain brewed coffee.
- 5.CappuccinoLess milk, more foam makes for a stronger hit of espresso. Pairs well with madeleines for optimal foam scooping.
- 6.LatteYou can drink a latte and still be considered a relatively legit coffee drinker.
- 7.Mocha/white mochaLike liquid dessert. May be intensified with added espresso shots.
- 8.Coffee-based FrappuccinoFrosty, creamy summer treat. The sugar will probably get you more amped up than the small amount of coffee.
- 9.Raspberry waterUnless you're a high school girl or a middle-aged weirdo with severe Peter Pan Syndrome, you have no business drinking this.