STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
My first list request! 😀 thanks @nathanveshecco!
- •Nala🐱I got Nala as a gift when I was four. I was an anxious child (/am an anxious adult?) and it was comforting to have her to hug while I was sleeping. 😊 She's still around, and I wash her once in awhile to keep her soft.
- •Koala Bear🐨 This bear had a name, but I can't remember what it was. He was my one and only Build-a-Bear animal, and he had very fluffy ears that I loved. ❤️
- •LemurFor some reason the names haven't stuck with me, but I loved this lemur, too, mostly because lemurs were my favorite at the zoo and he had a long and stripy tail.
- •JigglypuffLike most people my age, I went through a prolonged Pokemon phase. Jigglypuff was my favorite because of her singing powers. She was round and soft. 😊
- •Various Beanie Babies🐛🐱🐯🦁🐙🦀🐣🐏It all started with the inchworm, followed by all of the available cats, a jellyfish, a crab, a baby chick, a beloved fluffy lamb, and several others. My Dad managed several McDonald's restaurants when I was little, so my siblings and I often got first dibs on the popular mini Beanie Babies that came with Happy Meals.