I'm losing my mind or finally learning to let go of my "follow the rules" mentality.
- •I had Kombucha and Oreos for breakfast.Yep, I consumed these two polar opposites at 6:30am.
- •I did not feel guilty.
- •I did not worry.
- •I did not adjust my workout to account for said Oreos.
- •I wasn't zombie by noon; contrary to the "don't skip breakfast" crowd belief.
- •I told no one I actually know.They are too busy being rational adults to understand my desire to deviate, even if only for one meal.
- •For the glory of going against the grain...
- •I was disappointed by modern Oreos.Years ago you would carefully navigate the twist. Too much pressure and the cream separated or the cookie broke. It was an accomplishment to get a clean twist. The new ones separated without a twist; not everything needs to be improved. 😡