What I Did During Insomnia Week
It was a productive bout of insomnia this week. Hoping for a better nights ahead.
- •Signed up for a half marathonI've never done one so why not, right? Montana in September should be beautiful so even if I fail miserably I can enjoy the scenery.
- •@list -spent a lot of time hereThe great thing about this app is you can learn new things, laugh, cry and ponder the complexities of life all in one place.
- •Baked cookiesFour dozen cookies made their way to work this week. I couldn't keep them after that rash decision to sign up for the half marathon.
- •Watched Louis CKHe doesn't offend me which surprises most people. I think I was born without that filter.
- •AmazonThis is probably the worst site ever during a period of sleeplessness. You look for one thing and suddenly there are 10 in your cart. My UPS man will be visiting almost every day next this week.