First seven programming languages!!!
what a cute fun idea
- •ScratchMade for younger kids but this was the first one I learned in high school
- •JavaMy first "hello world!" And probably still my fav
- •MatlabCS 1371: Computing for Engineers, a notorious freshman course at Georgia Tech. Passed with flying colors
- •VHDLSo many state machines
- •MIPS assemblyI'm considering this a programming language because I've dedicated so many hours to the nonsense
- •C++/CYeah, they're different, but the compiler my class was using treated them the same, so here we are. I did some really cute videogames on circuits with C++
- •PythonUsed in my cloud computing class, and made my life so simple, thanks Python!