Specific moments I remember audibly laughing during my favorite TV shows
- •Silicon Valley: Erlich knocking over a teenager's bicycle while yelling "YOU JUST BROUGHT PISS TO A SHIT FIGHT" because the kid bullied RichardThat line has become part of my lingo
- •Parks and Rec: Donna explaining to Tom that the dinosaur in the restaurant he is considering buying is a load bearing dinosaur and therefore cannot be removedI was in such an HGTV phase when I saw this episode
- •Veep: When Selina kicks Jonah off the plane as it is taxiing on the runwayThe acting in this scene absolutely destroyed me
- •30 Rock: Liz Lemon's pilot boyfriend Carol (played by Matt Damon) turning on the fasten seatbelt sign after delaying the flight for 3 hoursIt was the perfect representation of the hell that is the airline industry, and damn I love Matt Damon
- •Arrested Development: The doctor telling the Bluth family that Buster was going to be "all right", as in lacking a left handHow do all the jokes flow so effortlessly in this show?
- •Workaholics: Everyone is tripping on acid during a business trip and Alice has visions of the hotel's front desk turning into jello
- •Wet Hot American Summer: when Jason Schwartzman's character ripped a spoon out of his pocket, took a spoonful of toxic sludge, and said "just as I expected, toxic sludge"
- •It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: When Frank rear ends Dennis at a stop sign while Dennis is eating cereal