Worst things about being home for the summer
the complaints I am too ashamed to voice to anyone in my house
- •No one closes the zipper on the tortillas and then they get stale
- •When I buy a snack at Trader Joes and label it with my name one of my brothers will still eat itAlso they eat leftovers that don't belong to them!! So rude
- •Mom folds my clothes a different way than I do which causes major problems when I put the clothes in my dresserWhich reminds me...
- •I don't have enough room for all my clothes in my childhood dresserHow does it all fit in my dorm room if it doesn't fit here?!?!
- •My teenage brothers are so angsty and mean to my parents, especially when they have to do homeworkI just hate watching this
- •My parents always have to know where I'm goingLiterally out to the car to get my phone charger
- •I get criticized for eating ice cream every nightListen up, I'd there's ice cream in the house, I'm going to eat it, if you're gonna be a hater, stop buying ice cream
- •I'm not allowed to watch Veep in the family room because of the foul language
- •My brothers play war games on the Xbox and the sound reverberates through the house, interrupting my sleep
- •My bed is too comfortableSeems like a non-issue but results in me a. Oversleeping for work b. Having too high of a standard for beds
- •Some allergen in the house makes me sneeze a lotIt's probably the cat but I'll never suggest that because he's my best friend