Famous people I met or saw in NYC
because when you live there it happens and you have to be chill about it
- •Clay AikenCame to eat at the restaurant I worked at which rhymes with Bubblehump Chimp Company. He hid behind menus he stood up across the front of his booth
- •Jeff DanielsAte at said restaurant with his family. I delivered their appetizer and had a hard time restraining myself from letting my inner Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain fangirl out.
- •Alec BaldwinSaw him at the stage door after 'On the 20th Century' while I was on the phone with my mom for her birthday. I handed him the phone and asked he wish her a happy BDay which he did. He then told her that we were at a club and we were wasted. Naughty Alec Baldwin.
- •Brad PittWhile walking on the street I looked into the MTV windows and was greeted by a waving Brad Pitt. It was during the Troy press tour and he was all bronzed and buff and ridiculously hot. I was decidedly not chill about it. I screamed like a 13 year old at a One Direction concert.
- •Sutton FosterOne of my theatre idols. I fought people to serve her dinner at my restaurant. I told her I was a big fan, yada yada. Then I said I'd just met her brother Foster a few weeks ago. His name is Hunter. Their last name is Foster. She was very nice about it. I wanted to die.
- •Amy PoehlerPassed me on the street once. It was rainy and she was wearing galoshes and a rainbow sweater and she smiled and it was like actual sunshine.
- •Orlando BloomSaw him at the Kingdom of Heaven premiere which I went to solely to see him because Legolas. He has the tiniest butt I've ever seen on a man.