ONLINE DATING LIST OF SHAME
The saga of men I've chatted with and/or casually dated thanks to OKC in 2015. Stay tuned for more haphazard stupidity.
- 1.Tour guide 🚣🏽We texted for a month before finally meeting. We made out once on his couch then he told me goodbye forever.
- 2.Worship leader vol I 🎶Cute date in the most suburban area California can offer. He walked me to my car, hugged me goodbye, said he'd text, still waiting to hear back 😂
- 3.Dragon Ball Z 🔰This guy was so nice, even if slightly metro, but lived in Texas and might be more into nerd things than girls at this point.
- 4.Canadian dude 🍁We chatted on Facebook for two amazingly fun nights before he stopped replying to my messages. Finally he said I lived too far away.
- 5.Worship Leader vol II 🎸This dude lived in Arizona. He was so into soccer. He was lame. We face timed some then he said he wasn't interested. Two weeks later I was walking into Target and he called me like a stupid puppy saying he made a mistake and I was super cool. I told him no thank you, goodbye.
- 6.Midwestern 🎩This dude was balding and super awkward. Super immature and no way in hell was I going to move to the Midwest.
- 7.Appalachian 🗻The weirdest Christian f*boy you've ever met. He weirdly tweeted about everything and asked questions about women's underwear too often. He also continued to text me upwards of a week after I stopped replying to his messages.
- 8.Who will be next???