Things I Just Woke Up Thinking About.
Fell asleep around 8 pm as I was tired. Woke at midnight to a brain full of thoughts.
- •Every time Angelica or Eliza sing "Alexander"-is it always the same interval? I need to go back and analyze.
- •I can't tell if I'm gassy or just hungry right now.
- •If I take the dog out for a pee right now will I need a sweater?
- •I think I want a househusband. Or maybe a maid. Or just someone to have dinner ready for me when I get home so I don't have to think about it.
- •What am I getting my dad for his birthday?
- •Since I'm up should I check my work email?
- •After examining my Facebook page I see it has devolved into an endless posting of one cat video after another. I think I'm ok with that.
- •I was gassy.
- •Now that I'm awake...should I commit to some other activity or try to go back to sleep?
- •I need to call my mom.
- •I'm tired again. Goodnight.