Why I'm Impressed With Myself Today
I'm rarely impressed by anything I do. But today I'm kinda amazing. I'm just going to revel in that for a bit longer.
- •I made cauliflower "polenta" and it was delicious. http://www.theendlessmeal.com/cauliflower-polenta-with-mushrooms-and-hazelnuts/
- •I used my IKEA shelves that I accidentally bought years ago thinking they were the correct shelves to "fix" my broken bed frame. #closeenough
- •I vacuumed AND dusted. Two things I truly hate to do.
- •I figured out which outlet is connected to the light switch in my bedroom. Lived here for a year and a half and for some reason this has always alluded me.
- •I finally hung the painting I bought 6 months ago in Ashland Oregon.
- •I haven't watched Netflix at all today.