ON RIDING IN A "HAMILTON" THEMED SOULCYCLE CLASS
If it was up to me, these slogans would be used in marketing the Hamilton classes at SoulCycle.
- •Who Lives, Who Rides, Who Tells Your Story?
- •Why Do You Ride Like You're Running Out Of Time?
- •Look Around, Look Around, At How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now.
- •Intelligent Eyes And A Hunger Pang Frame. (I Will Never Be Satisfied.)
- •I Am Not Throwing Away My Spot. Because It Is As Difficult To Reserve A Bike In A Hamilton Ride At SoulCycle As It Is To Buy A Ticket To See Hamilton On Broadway.
- •Talk Less, Smile More.
- •I Am Young, Scrappy, And Hungry. (Okay, I Am Not Young, And I Am Not Scrappy, But I Am Hungry.)
- •I Want To Be In The Room Where It Happens, But It Is Fully Booked. And There Is A Waiting List.
- •Let's Have Another Round Of SmartWater Tonight.
- •We Fought With Him. Me? I Ride With Him. Me? I Loved Him. And Me? I'm The Damn Fool That Shot Him.