- •Something about the commonly acceptable shifting of positions in the following situations: standing on a subway platform, waiting outside the therapist’s office, getting into an elevator, placing your coat in a coatroom that is actually the host’s bedroom.
- •Something about meetings about meetings.
- •Something about membership fees, cardboard coffee cup sheaths, and structural support.
- •Something about the driver's license photo where my shirt is falling off my shoulders.
- •Something about how every man she’d ever been with left her a manuscript. One that he’d written or fodder for her own.