THINGS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND DEFINITELY AM NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT
- •At some point, soon, we are going to have to redefine the word "favorite."
- •On television shows they always wrap the tops and bottoms of gift boxes separately.
- •It is not intuition, it is an algorithm. I’m just really good at using Google.
- •Do not measure a person’s worth by the number of pieces of Spanx you put on when you get dressed before you see them.
- •Something about getting really excited when you pick a new password, and then really sad when you remember that you shouldn’t tell it to everyone.
- •I’ve been through three new phones since we last spoke. How many more before I stop transferring your number to each new address book?