FUN LOGIC QUESTIONS ➕
Add your own!
- •A murderer has been condemned to death. He has to choose between 3 rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in three years. Which room is safest for him?
- •A bat and a ball cost $1.10 in total. The bat costs $1.00 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
- •If it takes 5 machines 5 minutes to make 5 widgets, how long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
- •In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half of the lake?
- •You're on a game show and you're given the choice of 3 doors. Behind one is a car, behind the others, goats. You pick door 1 and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another door, say 3, which has a goat. He says, "Do you want to pick door 2?" Is it to your advantage to switch?