MY FAVORITE AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS
Ok so most of these products are a waste of money and have value only in so much as their commercials provide hours of entertainment but these were actually incredible.
- •The VegettiI love delicious delicious carbs and this product allows me to trick my body into thinking I'm eating pasta. The ultimate deception!
- •The Shake WeightThat South Park episode and crude humor aside, this thing actually works. And it's not unfun to use!
- •The State Quarter MapThis served no purpose and was not worth its weight in cardboard but I was beyond thrilled when my dad got me one as a kid. I still have a hard time parting with those rarer state quarters.
- •Pajama JeansI never actually owned a pair of these and as much as we all made fun of Pajama Jeans, our "jeggings" that we all wore were just a hip, rip off of Pajama Jeans.
- •The Bump ItAs a self respecting Jersey girl, I never owned a Bump It but I am glad that women from all over the nation could now emulate our look.
- •The SnuggieEnough said.