MY FAVORITE LIFETIME MOVIES
I am unabashedly in love with Lifetime movies. Find my top picks below:
- •Cradle of LiesA man can't inherit his great granddaddy's fortune unless he has a son (because that makes perfect sense) so this guy pretends to be the perfect man, marries a sweet teacher, and then the madness ensues!
- •Girl FightA group of popular girls befriend and loser and then beat her up and film it. Isn't that what all mean girls at your high school did?
- •Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader ScandalA new cheerleading coach comes to town and tries to get the group of scandalous, popular girls to fall into line. Drama ensues!
- •The Surrogacy TrapA woman hired to be a surrogate loses her mind. Exactly what you'd expect. Incredible.
- •Honor Thy Mother and FatherOne of the two movies Lifetime made to tell the stories of the Menendez brothers murdering their parents. Bad acting and age inappropriate actors are the cherry on top of a perfect 90s film.
- •All American Girl: the Mary Kay Lateurno StoryThe love story of our generation in a made for TV format.
- •Blue-Eyed ButcherAnother true story starring Bill Paxton's lovely daughter, Sara. Murder, a hunky but dangerous man, court drama, blondeness. This movie has it all.
- •Drew Peterson: UntouchableStarring Rob Lowe 😍😍😍. He gained a ton of weight and went grey for this role! If that doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will.