MY LAST ARTS AND CRAFTS PROJECT
When I was last in New York, I saw an artist selling these amazing photo frames with smaller photos you could slide on sets of tracks, creating a new work of art each time you move the photos. I loved the idea but wanted to be able to choose my own photos so I set off to Home Depot!
- 1.Started with supplies, tools, and a healthy snack!
- 2.Took measurements, drilled some holes, and ate the healthy snack.
- 3.Double checked my prototype to make sure it would actually work.
- 4.Started to piece it together.
- 5.Stained the wood.
- 6.Triple checked to make sure it would actually work.
- 7.Transferred the photos to wood.
- 8.Last check, I promise!
- 9.Nailed it all in - now I have a frame with 6 sliding wooden panels with the photos of my choice!Theme of this one is Madison, WI in case you're curious.