MY LAST ARTS AND CRAFTS PROJECT
When I was last in New York, I saw an artist selling these amazing photo frames with smaller photos you could slide on sets of tracks, creating a new work of art each time you move the photos. I loved the idea but wanted to be able to choose my own photos so I set off to Home Depot!
- •Started with supplies, tools, and a healthy snack!
- •Took measurements, drilled some holes, and ate the healthy snack.
- •Double checked my prototype to make sure it would actually work.
- •Started to piece it together.
- •Stained the wood.
- •Triple checked to make sure it would actually work.
- •Transferred the photos to wood.
- •Last check, I promise!
- •Nailed it all in - now I have a frame with 6 sliding wooden panels with the photos of my choice!Theme of this one is Madison, WI in case you're curious.