SKILLS I WISH I HAD
- •Computer programmingI'd literally have the world at my fingertips!
- •Painting my nails like a proThink of all the money I'd save!
- •Keeping myself awakeI can and do fall asleep anywhere. It's like when the Energizer Bunny runs out of batteries. There are many photos of me asleep at parties, bars, and other public places.
- •DrawingI like to think if I could draw, I'd be one of those people who carried a sketch pad everywhere and thoughtfully doodled while the world passed me by.
- •Feigning interestIt's a skill that can get you far, whether it's pretending to care when your boss talks about her kid, networking at an event, or schmoozing at a party. I suck at small talk.
- •CookingI can follow a recipe like a champ but I so envy those who can freestyle in the kitchen and produce a work of culinary art.
- •Being handyDishwasher isn't working? Car is making a weird noise? I tried turning it off and on again...
- •Putting together the perfect playlistYou know when you go to a party and every song that the host has played is so spot on? Well that party is not at my place.