THINGS I'M DOING LIKE THEY'RE MY JOB AT MY JOB
It's too pretty out to work so I'm very easily distracted. Here's a list of what a disinterested onlooker might think my occupation is based on my actions of the day.
- •Reading everyone's listsThat's a given.
- •Eating pistachiosI have an assembly line-like precision right now with how I'm cracking and eating while skimming email.
- •Drinking waterFinishing my water bottle means extra trips to the water cooler which means less time at the desk. Consequently, going to the bathroom also makes the list.
- •Dress shoppingDo you know how hard it is for a 5 foot tall woman to find a dress that fits, especially in Wisconsin? Needs must on this one.
- •Reading all my old personal emails that I've been meaning to get toYes boyfriend, I will read your thesis. Thanks mom, I definitely have time to watch this 20 minute YouTube video about the internet's funniest dogs.
- •Counting down until it's an acceptable time to leaveNeed to know exactly how many minutes until 4pm? I'm your man! Speaking of which, time to go!