TRICK OR TREATERS I'VE GIVEN OUT CANDY TO
I love this shit.
- •Superman ~ age 5I told him I liked his muscles and he responded with silence.
- •Sparkly witch ~ age 11
- •Kitty cat ~ age 3This one dug deep in the bowl like a pro.
- •"A video game character but the female version" ~ age 12I was thinking she was some punk kid who put on a video game headset and grabbed a pillowcase but she seemed sincere when I put her on the spot.
- •A candy corn witch ~ age 5 with a minion ~ age 3Mom yelled "trick or treat" before they had a chance to. Gave them extra candy for mom to eat with a glass of Fetzer white Zin later.
- •Vampire ~ age 7Musta had a stiff neck from being in the coffin all day as she froze when I opened the door but managed a "thank you" before flying off the porch.
- •Ghost face with blood in the mask ~ age 8I feigned terror and said "how scary!"... *silence* he got one piece of candy for that.
- •An Asian child dressed as an Asian man? ~ age 4Walked right in the door and demanded m&m's
- •A pirate and parrot ~ age 16The pirate nails his "arrrr.... trick or treat" line before leaving he looks at her and goes "good job on your line" -- I'm guessing she was supposed to mimic him... So close.
- •The cutest, sweetest mermaid ~ age 3She wanted to pick her own candy and went for a blue wrapper, I said she could have one more and she was like "I want blue!"
- •Some teens in witch (?) costumesI don't remember much of these kids but they complimented my tattoo and were rewarded with 5 pieces of candy each despite them perhaps being too old for this shit.