Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm not even sure that's still what it's called, tbh
- •My husband and I went to the Comedy Cellar's Village Underground the week before last when we were in NYC.
- •It was great and most of the comedians were fantastic. We were glad we went.
- •But I have been holding onto resentment for one of the comedians since then.
Inspired by @solena
- •My Hamildate is September 7. I have tickets thanks to The List App (because that's what it was called at the time).
- •I joined on the first day it opened to the public and found out about Hamilton here.
- •I became obsessed and happened to look to see whether tickets were available in January, and they were. For September.
Inspired by @boygirlparty
- •I've been struggling with what to say.
- •I feel that saying nothing is disrespectful, but nothing I could say would be adequate.
- •Bunmi Laditan (creator of The Honest Toddler) posted on FB and her post finally gave me the right words (which are hers).
Our 3 1/2 year old son broke his femur tripping over his Pull-up. The treatment for a toddler's broken femur is essentially a full body cast. It extends from his chest down to his pelvis (with a hole for potty), down his broken leg to the toe, and down the unbroken leg to his knee, with a titanium bar connecting his two legs. It's awesome.
- •Here's what it looks like.
- •Diapering is daunting.There is a two diaper system required because of the way the cast goes around his pelvis. His normal diaper size is 5 - we use a 3 with the tabs torn off and tucked into the opening of the cast and then a 6 on top of the whole thing.
- •Potty training is on hold.Pre-injury, he was doing OK with pee but had no interest in poo in the potty. Now we are all diapers all the time. I don't know where he will be when he's out of the cast... He likely won't be able to start preschool until January at the earliest.
Guys, I think I have a problem.
- •This morning: coffee. 265 mgI pressed the middle button and the small button on my Keurig. I used the same grounds but I think it still counts.
- •Lunchtime: diet Dr. Pepper. 100 mgThis was a medium from Jack in the Box. I told myself beforehand not to get a drink but the combos are a much better deal so...
- •Afternoon snack: chai tea latte. 50 mgThese are so delicious. I could drink a million of them. The Tazo concentrate that Starbucks sells for $5 for a Venti chai tea latte is $3.29 at Target for 32 ounces.
- •It used to be this.The cheeks, I Nom them.
- •Now it's this.Snapchat secret filter unlocked.
- •The cheeks are still super nommable.