There was major progress today on Adnan's appeal! https://twitter.com/cjbrownlaw/status/662740253954801664
- •He will get a hearing in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
- •The Court will consider whether Adnan's lawyer (Christina Gutierrez) was ineffective in failing to contact Asia McClain as an alibi witness (and whether it should allow Asia to testify now about Adnan's alibi).
- •The Court will consider whether there was prosecutorial misconduct in the first post-conviction hearing when Urick testified (falsely) that Asia refused to testify (and whether he dissuaded Asia from testifying).
- •The Court will consider whether Gutierrez was ineffective in failing to cross-examine the cell tower expert about the fact that AT&T said that the call location data was unreliable for incoming calls.
- •The Court will consider whether there was prosecutorial misconduct in the original trial related to the AT&T disclaimer and the fact that the prosecution introduced cell location data into evidence (and based their entire case on it) without pointing out the disclaimer.
- •All in all - very good news for Adnan! 😃‼️😃‼️