The Last Book I Finished in 2015
- •I just finished the audio of "The Nobodies Album" by @carolynparkhurst.
- •I found out about it because of The List App!She posted that she was an author and I went to Goodreads to see her books and noticed that The Nobodies Album was on my "Want to Read" shelf.
- •I loved it! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- •No spoilers, but the ending was very satisfying.
- •There is so much good stuff in it about motherhood.
- •My favorite part was a scene where the main character's estranged adult son saw her for the first time after a separation when he was in trauma, and his first instinct was to cry "Mommy!" and rush to embrace her.
- •That scene pierced my boy-mama core.
- •It's a great balance between characterization and plot.I usually read more genre novels than literary novels because I like plot more, but this was a literary novel where the plot didn't suffer!
- •Highly recommended!