Things I'd Like to Accomplish Before I Turn 35 in September 2016 📂
In no particular order, and a running list! #draftmas
- •Establish regular exercise routine that I enjoy (30 minutes a time, 3-5 times a week)
- •Eat out less (1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners per week max)
- •Less time playing on my phone (get into the habit of plugging it in upstairs as soon as I get home from work)
- •More efficient morning routine (get up with my alarm, don't check my phone until I can spend a few quiet minutes with a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal - this is extremely aspirational and may not happen until after I'm done nursing!)
- •House declutteringThis is a somewhat nebulous goal. Basically, I have way too much stuff and most of it needs to go. I will consider this goal accomplished if I just make progress on it, because I think it's going to be a moving target.
- •Less TV time for my munchkinRegardless of his love for Mickey Mouse, I want to get on the floor and play with him more and read him more books.
- •Spend more time outsideI live in Arizona where it's gorgeous 90% of the year, and yet I hole up in my house/office most days.