My Favorite Met Gala 2016 Looks
I personally love people who try to stick to the theme (Manus X Machina), though way too many took it super literally with the silver and metallic. But I can't complain since I love shiny things.
- •Clare DanesIn Zac Posen, winner hands down. Beautiful on the red carpet, and downright magical lit up.
- •Taylor SwiftIn Louis Vuitton. Refreshingly different from her usual good girl look. 👏🏼
- •Nicole KidmanIn Alexander McQueen. 🌕🌙⭐️
- •Zoe SaldanaIn Dolce & Gabbana. 10 ft. train!!!
- •Selena GomezIn Louis Vuitton. Thought this was the right mix of sweet, edgy, and playful. Also, combat boots are the new f-me pumps?
- •Kendall Jenner (and Cindy Crawford)In Versace and Balmain, respectively. Meeting of the OG supermodel and a member of the new class, love.