ACTIVITIES TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE BLIZZARD WITH YOUR TODDLER
- •"Let's play snow plow-- walk back and forth across the living room until you run out of gas and need a nap!"
- •"Here's a bowl of shredded coconut. I'm going to pretend it isn't going to end up all over the floor."
- •"Can you count the snowflakes while Daddy reads the newspaper?"
- •"You're in charge of keeping the snow from coming into the house-- stand guard by the window."
- •"Let's make a snowstorm. Here are fifty pieces of blank paper, start ripping!"
- •"Can you look through your bookcase and find all the books about snow? Okay, now find all the books that aren't about snow."
- •"I'm going to bring in a bucket of snow. I need you to watch it carefully and tell me when it melts. I'm going to take a nap in the meantime."