Funniest Things My 3 Year Old Said This Week
- •"When I grow up I want to be a doctor, a writer, a librarian, and a library." "A library?" "Yes, I want to keep books up my nose."
- •When a classmate's parent asked if he wanted to have a playdate with her son, he said nothing, then whispered to me, "I am not answering." When we got in the car, I asked him if he wanted to have the playdate and he said, "No, but I didn't say it because I was being polite."
- •Attaching himself to my waist as I walk around the room, screaming "I am inside Daddy's penis."
- •"I have ten baby gorillas growing inside my belly and when they come out they will need a lot of food."
- •"I want toy sauce, it is like soy sauce but I put it on toys."
- •"Can you lift me up to touch the moon?"
- •"When is it going to be the year 8016?"