THINGS WRONG WITH NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
This is my first list, so take it easy on me everyone. I am not one that believes in the theory of a new year resolution. Now it is very accurate that when you have a fresh start it certainly makes things easier, but through several conversations with friends and coworkers I have found what seems wrong with New Years resolutions.
- •They are not in momentum to the previous years' achievements.
- •They are often too drastic.
- •The necessary habits to achieve them aren't properly planned out.
- •They aren't in line with your natural curiosity.
- •They don't take into account previously failed resolutions.
- •The end goal isn't specific and dissected into chunks to prevent discourage.
- •They are prolonged all year.