Best Parts About Having the Name Jeremy
My name is Jeremy and it doesn't bother me.
- •It's just long enough of a name to be taken seriously.Not like a name that's effectively a nickname. It's also not long enough that anyone actually wants to shorten it, at least acquaintances won't. They'll just default to the whole thing and not question it.
- •Sharing a name with @JeremyPivot.
- •Because of ^^^: An innate understanding of technology, society, human need, climate change and the ability to disrupt any industry or situation.
- •Being called Jerbear by a few people you love.
- •Never being called Donald Trump, because my name is Jeremy.
- •My name can't be shortened to Dick.
- •There's not too many people named Jeremy, but enough that you still can be satisfied a few times a year when you meet another one.
- •There's been no genocide committed by a Jeremy, at least none I'm aware of.Please, keep it to yourself if you know of one.