Cool shit I ate today.
Post yr pics plz...
- •This is a "Hidden Rose" apple wtf.
- •Hot slaw!It's an Edwards family tradition. Smells like Hell when you're making it, but taste so good! Half cole slaw, half kimchi. All good.Suggested by @Nicholas
- •This is one of TWO 22 pound turkeys we have. There are 11 of us...Suggested by @LizDawson
- •Sasquatch Cherry PieSuggested by @andersun
- •I had sushis; that was cool too thanks for askingSuggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •Waffles, weed, and wine with @kiraandluluAnd fajitas for dinner.Suggested by @NumbahTwo
- •My tray of snickerdoodle blob which I honestly still ateSuggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •Cinnamon rolls, breakfast sandwich, baked ziti, turkey, mashed potatoes and half a bottle of bourbon with a splash of egg nog on topSuggested by @Waz
- •We're doing our turkey dinner Saturday so today was Italian!And bread pudding. Carbs everywhere! 🍝🍞Suggested by @jhope71
- •Brown butter pumpkin mac & cheeseAn annual tradition: http://brokeassgourmet.com/articles/brown-butter-pumpkin-mac-and-cheeseSuggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •My attempted Mickey Mouse pancakes... my niece wasn't impressedSuggested by @cmschoder
- •Burgerville... before noonBurgerville is a Chaim in WA and OR. I had a double cheeseburger, large fry, and a chocolate hazelnut shake.Suggested by @ClaireAmada
- •Fauchon Paris has some pretty cool éclairs. I got the Givenchy strawberry and my friend the LacosteSuggested by @cmschoder
- •this insanely good Lebanese mixed plate and my new fave soda.food truck monday in da hood!Suggested by @jessicaz