Domain Names I Have Owned and Loved
Really just a collection of domains I bought while drunk.
- •doublemiddl.esdoublemiddles.tumblr.com (I let the domain expire and really regret it)
- •sexyafternoon.clubBusiness plan: basically a Grindr that only works between the hours of 1 and 5 pm.
- •assplay.bizButt stuff is big business nowadays!
- •fuckbrunch.comBrunch is fucking stupid.
- •keeptechnologyevil.comGenerally what I put on my resume.
- •followmob.comI accidentally built the perfect tool for trolls here. It's broken now, but you could basically start a mob or join one, and the mob leader could force their mob to follow a particular Twitter user and send a message to the mob about why. I made it while at Groupme when someone talked shit about our new icon and I wanted a way to get everyone at the company to give them shit. I'm a monster. I regret everything.
- •mailgays.comI really wanted malegaze.com, but could only get this instead. In the end, I think it's better. Maybe I can make a quarterly magazine out of it someday.
- •touchfactory.comSounds dirty but was really gonna be a white label app factory so people could make simple apps just using a website. I abandoned this idea but can't let go of the domain.
- •pointless.technologyMy side project company. I do important work there. Check out withoutapp.com if you are in a relationship. It's for people who like their partner.
- •blueoysterclit.comNo excuse for this other than drinking too much tequila. (And @ashleycardiff's stutter)
- •slangpatent.comI wanted to build this thing that would allow people to claim original ownership of new slang. Basically, a database of who said what first. I let this one expire but still kinda like the idea. Which I may have stolen.
- •dickdickboom.comA secret project @Waz and I are concocting.
- •clowdy.comI no longer own this, but it was my first iOS side project. I was proud to have this in the App Store on day one. It was a place to share square photos, follow your friends, comment, like, etc. Instagram did it a couple years later. And definitely better. Way way better.
- •ole300.comMy first domain. It was the catalog number for Cornelius's record "Fantasma", which was on Matador records. Btw, they just reissued it and you should get it!
- •diepuppyscum.comJust like the sound of this. For the record, I love dogs. And they love me.
- •softdollars.clubAlthough I own this domain, it hasn't revealed its true self to me yet.
- •UPDATE: Apparently, .club and .technology domains don't get linkified in iOS, but I promise you, those are real domains.