Examples of Being Hudson Hawked
Inspired by @ashleycardiff's definition: any activity repeatedly interrupted; in the same way Bruce Willis couldn't get a goddam cappuccino in that terribly wonderful movie, Hudson Hawk.
- •Having cigarettes interrupted all fucking day such that you have to prematurely snuff them before you finish.This inspired the definition given above, and is @ashleycardiff's story.
- •Trying to get a drink from an overwhelmed bartender and repeatedly being ignored.This is my America. I think I have bad "bar presence/vibe"
- •Repeatedly being cut off while trying to make a point by some prick with an e-cig.Again: @ashleycardiff's life. I just turn around and close my eyes when in presence of an e-cig.
- •Having the hiccupsSuggested by @dena
- •All day you can't remember which musician Ethan Hawke looks like and just as you're about to you get distracted by someone with a goatee. this is called getting Ethan Hawked (the musician is mark McGrath of sugar ray)Suggested by @mikewint