How I Define Success
Inspired by @charlie and others.
- •Feeling that you've made up for what you've been given.
- •Having the right denim for any occasion.
- •Having compassion.
- •Not being considered full of shit by people who know you reasonably well.
- •Having enough time for yourself.Naps, side projects/hobbies, reflection.
- •Having access to great produce.
- •Having enough to give away half and not miss it.
- •Having a love that is reciprocated.
- •Not feeling like an imposter.
- •Being generally liked by dogs.
- •Being generally dismissed by cats.
- •Being able to cook for yourself (and others).
- •Feeling like you are doing what you are supposed to be doing.
- •Having someone to talk you off the cliff when you're spinning out.
- •No outstanding warrants.
- •Being able to change.
- •Being able to do 50 push-ups or run a few miles.
- •Being with someone you can share clothes with.