Lists are everywhere, or at least I think they are. Tell me where you see them.
- •ShelvesShelves are natural lists. Top shelf booze on top or what-have-you.
- •SkyscrapersThey are basically lists of floors
- •Stacks of booksSuggested by @nfiedler19
- •LinesJust a list of when people arrived to waitSuggested by @jaidub
- •A broken worker queue is like a "list of compute jobs that will never get done"Suggested by @jeb
- •Trident Gum#layersSuggested by @marymurphy
- •My file stack on my deskTo-do list in ascending orderSuggested by @LizDawson
- •CodeThis list needs to end right now before I physically smash my head through every single floor of this damn building.Suggested by @marymurphy
- •X layer dips
- •Parking lotsAlso street parking. In LA? street parking signs.Suggested by @p