Ten Most Played Records According to Rdio
Seems like bullshit to me, or some weird algorithm based on recent plays because yes, I've listened to these a ton, but others way more often.
- 1.Black Moth Super Rainbow - Cobra JuicyThis record is pretty dance-y considering they're effectively a cult, but I think I prefer Eating Us.
- 2.The Raveonettes - Pe'ahiThis is embarrassing because it should be the Beauty Dies EP. I mean, this record is great but it's their most recent and I know I've listened to their earlier better records far more often.
- 3.Uncle Skeleton - Too Young, Too OldIf there's any record on this list that you decide to check out, make it this one.
- 4.Gap Dream - Shine Your LightI mean, yeah, I like this, but only because it reminds me of The Dandy Warhols (I mean, a little) and they haven't done shit lately for me. Which is to say I love them more than anything and will always see the Dandys when they come through town.
- 5.BRONCHO - Just Enough Hip To Be WomanI think this got stuck on repeat. Still, a good record.
- 6.Wooden Shjips - WestThis shoulda been in the top 5
- 7.Buzzcocks - Singles Going SteadyMy girlfriend is embarrassed that this is a singles comp and not an actual record but fuck that I just want the hits I'm sorry. Buzzcocks LPs are for vinyl.
- 8.The Horrors - Primary ColoursI love record collector rock, what can I say? And their haircuts. And their pants. And all of their songs.
- 9.Sonny & The Sunsets - Hit After HitIt's got some hits on it.
- 10.Ex Hex - RipsEverything a Gen-X kid wants to hear.
- 11.Honorable mention: Protomartyr - Under Color of Official RightDetroit makes good music.