The last 5 albums I listened to on Spotify.
I still miss Rdio.
- •Dinner / Three EPs 2012-2014Saw him open for King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, which makes no sense, but you should listen to both. Now. They both have giant tongues firmly planted into their muscled cheeks.
- •Moon Duo / CirclesMoon Duo, I love you since "Motorcycle, I Love You."—A song from a previous EP, but essentially could be on any record, since every song is the same (and perfect). They're like the AC/DC of drone bands.
- •A Place To Bury Strangers / WorshipThis band is everything to me. My shitty band was lucky enough to open for them a million years ago. This band came out of Skywave. Other members of Skywave just released a record under the name Static Daydream. They are all loud.
- •Hamilton Leithauser / Black HoursMy therapist said the song "Self Pity" was beautiful. And it is.
- •Chance The Rapper / Coloring BookMe and the whole world