Thoughts During My Drive to Work
After 15 years being carless in NYC, I'm still a nervous driver after a month of commuting in LA.
- •What if Google Advertising integrated with maps so it took you along streets to see certain billboards and then charged impressions.
- •If you buy a used white Mercedes, are you as much as an asshole as those who buy them new?
- •Do all people in a white Mercedes tint their windows because secretly they know they suck and feel ashamed?
- •I listen the The Horrors way to much... but every record is perfect so fuck it.
- •Maybe I'm wrong about people that drive a white Mercedes but everyone says they're assholes and I've been cut off by 3 of them in this drive alone so this data supports that. Hoping there's some good ones out there.