Already on li.st? Open in app.
A lot of my writer friends are doing this, so I'm joining in. Here are 10 of my (non-political) unpopular opinions (I have many more, so this may happen again):
- •10. Being nice isn't the same as being weak.
- •9. I can forgive anyone. It may take time, but it always happens.
- •8. Sometimes being old has advantages. For example, I don't hold grudges because I don't remember them.
- •1. This would be a great motive for murder in my next book.
- •2. Wonder why his partner hasn't killed him already.
- •3. How would the murderer do it? Doesn't matter. Anything to shut the dude up.
So far there are seven. Available on Amazon.
- •Who Killed My Boss?
- •Any Meat in That Soup?
- •Can You Picture This?