My unpopular opinions
A lot of my writer friends are doing this, so I'm joining in. Here are 10 of my (non-political) unpopular opinions (I have many more, so this may happen again):
- •10. Being nice isn't the same as being weak.
- •9. I can forgive anyone. It may take time, but it always happens.
- •8. Sometimes being old has advantages. For example, I don't hold grudges because I don't remember them.
- •7. Growing up in a huge family is one of the best gifts I've been given.
- •6. Being poor as a kid was a good thing.
- •5. I'm okay I didn't give birth to kids. The two I adopted are amazing. And I didn't gain weight with either one of them.
- •4. It really IS all about me. (And your story is all about YOU.)
- •3. I've seldom gotten the plank out of my own eye long enough to note the mote in anyone else's.
- •2. Home may be where the heart is, but any place I hang my hat is home.
- •1. Compassion is an underrated virtue.