Top 10 Biblical Stories
More or less in chronological order...
- •CreationI'm a sucker for a good Origin story. "God set let there be light and" Twist: "There was light."
- •Eve, The Apple, & The SerpentThanks for the lifelong fear of snakes, Satan.
- •Noah's ArcNoah was the like the OG Animal Rights Activist (other than The Big Guy Upstairs).
- •The Tower Of BabelAs someone who studies linguistics, I find this explanation of multiple languages oddly fascinating.
- •Moses Parting The Red SeaThrowback to the time God and Moses did a collab and said, "F@€& Slavery." Even though the movie Exodus ruined it.
- •The Nativity SceneYou know some hotel night manager got so fired after he had to tell his boss he made Mary, Joseph, and Jesus spend the night in a barn. They should have just used Air B&B.
- •The Apostle Thomas Witnessing ChristSeeing is believing. Plus, it was in Boyhood so like, points.
- •The Footprints AnecdoteI'm not sure if this actually comes from the Bible, but it tells of a man on a long journey who looks back to either see one or two sets of footprints. He asks Jesus why he abandoned him (the one footprint stretches), but Jesus responds that the times that the man felt abandoned and lost were actually the times that Jesus was carrying him.
- •The Part Where The Devil Went Down To GeorgiaThis is definitely in there. Can't find it though.
- •RevelationsThe original post-apocalyptic blockbuster. And weirdly, also the last.