Things I'd Rather Be Doing Than Working Today
If you know a teacher, you know they don't have the easiest job. Pair that with horrible managers, and it should be clear that I'm counting down the days.
- •Getting a mammogramI've heard this sucks.
- •Cleaning out rain gutters.
- •Delivering a speech on a topic I'm unfamiliar with to a room full of influential individuals.
- •Making awkward small talk with my uber driver.
- •Sitting in the middle of a very crowded restaurant while all of the employees and patrons sing Happy Birthday to me on a loop.
- •Listening to someone repeatedly scrape a fork back and forth over a metal pan.This one is most certainly painful. Probably worse than a mammogram tbh.
- •Unclogging a sink filled with old food and dirty dishes.